Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Severe flickering in Unity 2020.3.21f1 with OpenXR on HL2
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Dec 08, 2021 22:59
I am experiencing this exact situation still. Anyone find a solution?
Nov 20, 2021 14:18
Here it says it's still a known issue, while in the last few notes it also says it's fixed...
Nov 18, 2021 13:06
This issue is also present in 2020.3.22 when using the Windows XR Plugin instead of OpenXR.
Nov 08, 2021 08:57
I found that the flickering happens when Shared Depth Buffer is turned on, but not when it's turned off. I also use MRTK 2.7.2 with openxr. And the flickering does not happen on 2020.3.20f1 so I keep using that one on windows, although 2020.3.20f1 editor has bad performance on macs where we use 2020.3.21f1 with better editor performance.
Nov 05, 2021 19:13
I have also encountered severe rendering issues (random kind on flicker on some or all objects or the whole screen) that make the app unusable. Happens after exiting to home screen and then resuming the app. I am using MixedRealityToolkit 2.7.2 with OpenXR setup using the instructions in Microsoft docs docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/develop/unity/xr-project-setup?tabs=openxr