Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UWP]RPC call doesn't work when project is built with 'Unity c# project'
1. Open project
2. Select Unity c# project
3. Build and project on device
4. Run start scene in editor
5. Click server button in editor
6. Click user button on device
7. Click Start experience button in editor
8. RPC call shoud be sent to client, but call doesn't work
Not reproducible with 5.4.
Reproduced with 5.3.5p1
Workaround: Don't use 'Unity C# Project' when building project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error