Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UWP]RPC call doesn't work when project is built with 'Unity c# project'
1. Open project
2. Select Unity c# project
3. Build and project on device
4. Run start scene in editor
5. Click server button in editor
6. Click user button on device
7. Click Start experience button in editor
8. RPC call shoud be sent to client, but call doesn't work
Not reproducible with 5.4.
Reproduced with 5.3.5p1
Workaround: Don't use 'Unity C# Project' when building project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually