Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UWP]RPC call doesn't work when project is built with 'Unity c# project'
1. Open project
2. Select Unity c# project
3. Build and project on device
4. Run start scene in editor
5. Click server button in editor
6. Click user button on device
7. Click Start experience button in editor
8. RPC call shoud be sent to client, but call doesn't work
Not reproducible with 5.4.
Reproduced with 5.3.5p1
Workaround: Don't use 'Unity C# Project' when building project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A project fails to build for WebGL if the project name contains UTF-8 symbols
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- The Hub does not prompt to install the required version for the Project if the version is older than 2019.2