Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
UWP Projects only allow specifying current target SDK as minimum supported OS version
It should allow specifying multiple minimum OS versions and it should also default to SDK 10240 instead (just like it did in 2018.2 and before).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces