Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
UWP Projects only allow specifying current target SDK as minimum supported OS version
It should allow specifying multiple minimum OS versions and it should also default to SDK 10240 instead (just like it did in 2018.2 and before).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view