Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[MS BUG][UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
This issue is blocked by a Windows bug in IcmpCreateFile API: fails when called from within a UWP App Container (returns E_ACCESSDENIED).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "970447.zip"
2. Build "Test" scene for UWP
3. Open VS solution
4. Build and deploy on local machine
5. Wait until Ping is done (~30sec)
Actual result: Ping fails and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
Ping failed, RemoteAddress: 22.214.171.124, Exception: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproducible on Editor and Standalone
Callstack with il2cpp scripting backend:
KernelBase.dll!_RaiseException@16() Unknown Non-user code. Symbols loaded.
msvcp140d_app.dll!0fbb7b99() Unknown Non-user code. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for msvcp140d_app.dll] Annotated Frame
[External Code] Annotated Frame
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link