Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone [MS Bug]
This issue is blocked by a Windows bug in IcmpCreateFile API: fails when called from within a UWP App Container (returns E_ACCESSDENIED).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "970447.zip"
2. Build "Test" scene for UWP
3. Open VS solution
4. Build and deploy on local machine
5. Wait until Ping is done (~30sec)
Actual result: Ping fails and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
Ping failed, RemoteAddress: 184.108.40.206, Exception: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproducible on Editor and Standalone
Callstack with il2cpp scripting backend:
KernelBase.dll!_RaiseException@16() Unknown Non-user code. Symbols loaded.
msvcp140d_app.dll!0fbb7b99() Unknown Non-user code. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for msvcp140d_app.dll] Annotated Frame
[External Code] Annotated Frame
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.