Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UWP] Network DLL triggers an Exception in UWP IL2CPP build when dealing with TLS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project: Scripting Runtime Version .NET 4.X Equivalent, Scripting Backend IL2CPP
4. Build project in VS2017 (Release x86)
Actual results: Exception is triggered
In 2018.2 Unity the issue is reproducible just when building with Release x86 configuration
In 2018.1 and older versions reproducible with all VS2017 build configurations.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default