Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[UWP] Network DLL triggers an Exception in UWP IL2CPP build when dealing with TLS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project: Scripting Runtime Version .NET 4.X Equivalent, Scripting Backend IL2CPP
4. Build project in VS2017 (Release x86)
Actual results: Exception is triggered
In 2018.2 Unity the issue is reproducible just when building with Release x86 configuration
In 2018.1 and older versions reproducible with all VS2017 build configurations.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'