Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][MR] Multiple exception are spammed in Mix Reality app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new MR project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build a Visual Studio solution
4. Open Visual Studio and build the solution (Debug, x64, local machine)
Actual results: multiple exceptions are thrown.
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF9B152A388 in New Unity Project (2).exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0000007A401F6118.
Reproduced with: 2019.10a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2017.4.17f1
Note: Reproducible with x64 and x86. Not reproducible with .NET backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac