Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][MR] Multiple exception are spammed in Mix Reality app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new MR project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build a Visual Studio solution
4. Open Visual Studio and build the solution (Debug, x64, local machine)
Actual results: multiple exceptions are thrown.
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF9B152A388 in New Unity Project (2).exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x0000007A401F6118.
Reproduced with: 2019.10a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2017.4.17f1
Note: Reproducible with x64 and x86. Not reproducible with .NET backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes