Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project/Open any Unity project
2. Open build settings
3. Build and run on Windows Phone (disconnect it from PC before building)
Expected behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 10 is connected
Actual behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 8.1 is connected (even though 8.1 is no longer supported)
Full error message:
Deployment failed because no Windows Phone 8.1 phone was detected. Make sure a phone is connected and powered on.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.