Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project/Open any Unity project
2. Open build settings
3. Build and run on Windows Phone (disconnect it from PC before building)
Expected behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 10 is connected
Actual behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 8.1 is connected (even though 8.1 is no longer supported)
Full error message:
Deployment failed because no Windows Phone 8.1 phone was detected. Make sure a phone is connected and powered on.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"