Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project/Open any Unity project
2. Open build settings
3. Build and run on Windows Phone (disconnect it from PC before building)
Expected behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 10 is connected
Actual behavior: deployment fails because no Windows Phone 8.1 is connected (even though 8.1 is no longer supported)
Full error message:
Deployment failed because no Windows Phone 8.1 phone was detected. Make sure a phone is connected and powered on.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Apr 29, 2020 17:46
As any modern man I usually meet with that kind of trouble; my smartphone can not handle the newest games/Problems always was with a video converter. That was before a meet best video converters https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/ . Format Factory speed for merging, AVI+WMV to MP4 is 0.22 m. Since then I can use my devices for years by only updating video converters.