Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Input.GetJoystickNames() empty on Start in UWP builds
1. Open the attached project
2. Connect at least one Controller to the PC the issue is being tested on
3. Launch "test.scene" scene in the editor to make sure the controller is detected
4. Make a UWP build and launch it
Result: Connected controllers are not detected using Input.GetJoystickNames() as they are in the editor
Having Input.GetJoystickNames() in Update() eventually finds the connected controllers.You can test this by setting CheckInUpdate field in "script" script to true
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7 with .NET and IL2CPP scripting backends
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string