Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] IL2CPP project failing to P/Invoking into ETW logging functions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Change platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP backend
4. Launch VS solution
5. Run project on a local machine (Debug and x64 platform)
Actual results: Unhandled exception is thrown due to improper IL2CPP conversion
Exeption: Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFAC454709B (ntdll.dll) in MSALCrashIL2CPP.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000002E0E803FD8).
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3p1
Not reproducible on .NET backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default