Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[UWP][IL2CPP]No automatic Fullscreen entering on il2cpp backend for UWP
1. Build and run empty project with the il2cpp backend
2. Notice the navigation bar is not hidden by default on devices with no hardware navigation keys (eg. Lumia 950)
Reproduced with 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"