Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[UWP] IL2CPP build fails when project contains a .winmd file that is compiled from C# code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP.
3. In toolbar select Tools -> Vungle -> Prepare Windows 10 Build
4. Build project with IL2CPP backend
Results: Build faild with an exception:
IL2CPP error for type 'VungleSDK.adplay.AdViewContainer/<>c__DisplayClass66_0' in assembly 'C:\Users\NAME\NAME\case_1045847-Vungle-UWP-Test\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\VungleSDK.winmd'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Sequence contains no matching element
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1
Workaround: switch scripting backend to .NET in the Player settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area