Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[UWP] IL2CPP build fails when project contains a .winmd file that is compiled from C# code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP.
3. In toolbar select Tools -> Vungle -> Prepare Windows 10 Build
4. Build project with IL2CPP backend
Results: Build faild with an exception:
IL2CPP error for type 'VungleSDK.adplay.AdViewContainer/<>c__DisplayClass66_0' in assembly 'C:\Users\NAME\NAME\case_1045847-Vungle-UWP-Test\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\VungleSDK.winmd'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Sequence contains no matching element
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1
Workaround: switch scripting backend to .NET in the Player settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette