Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] first UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when it should be ignored
First UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when that error is ignored on subsequent builds and other platforms
1) Open the project attached by the user
2) Build for UWP
Result: invalid subscript error is thrown in the console and the build fails
All subsequent builds will work without a problem
Building for other platforms works without any problems
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform