Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] first UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when it should be ignored
First UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when that error is ignored on subsequent builds and other platforms
1) Open the project attached by the user
2) Build for UWP
Result: invalid subscript error is thrown in the console and the build fails
All subsequent builds will work without a problem
Building for other platforms works without any problems
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"