Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] first UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when it should be ignored
First UWP build after opening a project throws a shader error when that error is ignored on subsequent builds and other platforms
1) Open the project attached by the user
2) Build for UWP
Result: invalid subscript error is thrown in the console and the build fails
All subsequent builds will work without a problem
Building for other platforms works without any problems
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`