Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[UWP] ExecutionEngineException is thrown on System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1030427_repro.zip
2. Change platform to UWP
3. Build to any device with IL2CPP backend
4. Open VS solution
5. Deploy on Local Machine Debug x64
Expected: no errors will be thrown
Actual: 'System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.' error is thrown in development console.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.2f2 2018.1.0a7
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b1
Fixed in 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b8 and 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone