Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] Exception is triggered when closing player with Application.Quit()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1161538_repro.zip project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project
5. Press the escape button (ESC) to close the player
Results: Exceptions is triggered when closing the player
'New Unity Project (1).exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Users\USER_NAME\1158498_repro\New folder\build\bin\x64\Release\AppX\GameAssembly.dll'
Critical error detected c0000374
New Unity Project (1).exe has triggered a breakpoint.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5
- Reproducible with Debug, Release, Master configurations.
- Reproducible with x86, x64.
- Closing from Title bar does not trigger an exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'