Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] Exception is triggered when closing player with Application.Quit()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1161538_repro.zip project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build SampleScene
4. Open VS solution and build project
5. Press the escape button (ESC) to close the player
Results: Exceptions is triggered when closing the player
'New Unity Project (1).exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Users\USER_NAME\1158498_repro\New folder\build\bin\x64\Release\AppX\GameAssembly.dll'
Critical error detected c0000374
New Unity Project (1).exe has triggered a breakpoint.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5
- Reproducible with Debug, Release, Master configurations.
- Reproducible with x86, x64.
- Closing from Title bar does not trigger an exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces