Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4
[UWP][.NET] Player crashes when active scene has a Timeline with animition playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project.
2. Build UWP player with .NET backend
3. Open Visual Studio solution
4. Build a solution (x64, Debug)
Results: App crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.3.11f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1
- reproduced with x86 and x64
- on Master build project trigger's two break points, but still runs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'