Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[UWP] [.NET] Complex use of generic types results in WSA build failing with a StackOverflowException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build Visual Studios solution with .NET backend
4. Open Visual Studios solution and build project (Debug, x64, Local Machine)
Expected results: VS builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build hangs for 1 hour and fails with a StackOverflowException
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform