Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[UWP] Debugger works incorrectly in certain scenarios
1. Build the the attached project to UWP with C# projects enabled
2. Put a breakpoint on Line 9 and Line 10
3. Start debugging the project
4. Breakpoint on Line 9 will be hit
5. Continue debugging (by pressing F5 or F10)
5. Breakpoint on Line 10 will not be hit
Reproduction gif: https://gyazo.com/468a1988889e97a010f083ca69796a0b
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'