Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UWP] Copying text from Microsoft Edge throws an error in Visual Studio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Build for UWP
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine
5. Open Microsoft Edge
6. Copy some text from Microsoft Edge
7. Observe visual studio output
Result: "Access Denied while getting clipboard contents." error is thrown
Despite the error text is successfully copied
Not reproducible with Master configuration
Reproducible with: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected