Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[UWP] Can't play files in Video Library in UWP Build
1. Open project "VideoPlayerUwpRepro.zip"
2. Copy the mp4 file in Assets/StreamingAssets/notevenclose.mp4
3. Open File Explorer and navigate to %USERPROFILE%\Videos and paste the file there
4. Open Build Settings in the Editor from File > Build Settings
5. Switch Platform to UWP and tick Development build, then build Scene "SampleScene"
6. Observe errors in Development Console
Expected result: No errors when playing the file
Actual result: Errors when playing the file
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Error: WindowsMediaFoundation received empty file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)