Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[UWP] Can't play files in Video Library in UWP Build
1. Open project "VideoPlayerUwpRepro.zip"
2. Copy the mp4 file in Assets/StreamingAssets/notevenclose.mp4
3. Open File Explorer and navigate to %USERPROFILE%\Videos and paste the file there
4. Open Build Settings in the Editor from File > Build Settings
5. Switch Platform to UWP and tick Development build, then build Scene "SampleScene"
6. Observe errors in Development Console
Expected result: No errors when playing the file
Actual result: Errors when playing the file
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Error: WindowsMediaFoundation received empty file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up