Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] Cannot build Windwows Universal App because of AssemblyConverter exception
1. Open any project using 5.4.6
2. Build to a folder
3. Open Visual Studio solution and try to run
4. Fails with the following output:
1> Running AssemblyConverter...
1> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
1> at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
1> at UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.NuGetPackageResolver.Resolve()
1> at Unity.UWPAssemblyResolver..ctor(String projectLockFile)
1> at Unity.OperationContext.SetPlatform(Platform platform, String projectLockFile)
1> at Unity.ParseArgsStep.Execute()
1> at Unity.Step.Execute(OperationContext operationContext, IStepContext previousStepContext)
1> at Unity.Operation.Execute()
1> at Unity.Program.Main(String args)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string