Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[UWP] assembly converter issues
Reproducible on 5.2.0, 5.2.1 patches;
1. open project "WP10Project.zip";
2. try to build to "WSA Universal 10" platform;
3. observe the error in the console;
Error in the editor:
UnityException: Failed to run assembly converter with command -metadata=0 -platform=uap -lock="UWP\project.lock.json" Temp\StagingArea\ES2.dll -path="Temp\StagingArea".
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems