Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP][ARM64] The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
It happens on both DX11 and DX12 with all build settings. And the flickering happens to all the materials I tried (with different shaders, etc.)
1. Open attached project and build ARM64 UWP player.
2. Run the UWP on a ARM64 device.
3. Observe the particles in the background.
Expected: The particles do not flicker.
(See the attached screenshots comparison)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets