Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP][ARM64] The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
It happens on both DX11 and DX12 with all build settings. And the flickering happens to all the materials I tried (with different shaders, etc.)
1. Open attached project and build ARM64 UWP player.
2. Run the UWP on a ARM64 device.
3. Observe the particles in the background.
Expected: The particles do not flicker.
(See the attached screenshots comparison)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform