Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP][ARM64] The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
It happens on both DX11 and DX12 with all build settings. And the flickering happens to all the materials I tried (with different shaders, etc.)
1. Open attached project and build ARM64 UWP player.
2. Run the UWP on a ARM64 device.
3. Observe the particles in the background.
Expected: The particles do not flicker.
(See the attached screenshots comparison)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit