Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[UWP][ARM64] The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
It happens on both DX11 and DX12 with all build settings. And the flickering happens to all the materials I tried (with different shaders, etc.)
1. Open attached project and build ARM64 UWP player.
2. Run the UWP on a ARM64 device.
3. Observe the particles in the background.
Expected: The particles do not flicker.
(See the attached screenshots comparison)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler