Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[UWP][ARM64] The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
The particles in Particle System flickers on ARM64 devices.
It happens on both DX11 and DX12 with all build settings. And the flickering happens to all the materials I tried (with different shaders, etc.)
1. Open attached project and build ARM64 UWP player.
2. Run the UWP on a ARM64 device.
3. Observe the particles in the background.
Expected: The particles do not flicker.
(See the attached screenshots comparison)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated