Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[UWP] Application.targetFrameRate doesn't work when building in UWP
1. Open project "137355 Repro.zip"
2. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to UWP then build and run Scene "SampleScene1"
4. Press the keyboard button "space"
5. Observe Text in the application
Expected result: FPS is 60
Actual result: FPS is not 60
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point