Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[UWP] Application.targetFrameRate doesn't work when building in UWP
1. Open project "137355 Repro.zip"
2. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to UWP then build and run Scene "SampleScene1"
4. Press the keyboard button "space"
5. Observe Text in the application
Expected result: FPS is 60
Actual result: FPS is not 60
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Jan 11, 2022 11:00
It would be great if this could be fixed in 2020 & 2021 as well. Thanks!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a1
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b5
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.10f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.27f1