Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] App triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture
App triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture. The issue is reproducible just with an external webcam. The app doesn't trigger an exception if the webcam is built in (e.g. laptop webcam).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP or .NET backend
4. Connect external webcam
5. Open VS solution and make sure that webcam capability is enabled in Package.appxmanifest
6. Build and run on a local machine with debug configuration and x64 platform
Results: UWP app triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project