Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UWP] App triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture
App triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture. The issue is reproducible just with an external webcam. The app doesn't trigger an exception if the webcam is built in (e.g. laptop webcam).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project with IL2CPP or .NET backend
4. Connect external webcam
5. Open VS solution and make sure that webcam capability is enabled in Package.appxmanifest
6. Build and run on a local machine with debug configuration and x64 platform
Results: UWP app triggers an exception when starting to play webcam texture
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website