Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
UV properties don't affect UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasUVBug_Unity534_Broken.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Make sure that Image is visible in scene view and select "New Material" located in project tab
4. Change UV properties of Diffuse texture and notice that they do not affect image
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player flickers to a black screen when built on macOS
- Visual Studio debugger doesn't show full properties of animation variables on Android and IOS Platforms when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background