Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
UV properties don't affect UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasUVBug_Unity534_Broken.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Make sure that Image is visible in scene view and select "New Material" located in project tab
4. Change UV properties of Diffuse texture and notice that they do not affect image
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset