Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
UV properties don't affect UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasUVBug_Unity534_Broken.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Make sure that Image is visible in scene view and select "New Material" located in project tab
4. Change UV properties of Diffuse texture and notice that they do not affect image
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3