Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
UV properties don't affect UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasUVBug_Unity534_Broken.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Make sure that Image is visible in scene view and select "New Material" located in project tab
4. Change UV properties of Diffuse texture and notice that they do not affect image
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file