Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
UV properties don't affect UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasUVBug_Unity534_Broken.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Make sure that Image is visible in scene view and select "New Material" located in project tab
4. Change UV properties of Diffuse texture and notice that they do not affect image
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled