Search Issue Tracker
[UTR] EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't stop playmode after test completion
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open Test Runner.
3) Run EditMode tests.
The tests pass, but the editor remains in playmode, even though EditorApplication.isPlaying = false; is set.
Expected: playmode stops after test completion.
Actual: playmode remains active after test completion.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display