Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Using Transform.LookAt() right after instantiating causes a crash in b2BroadPhase::UpdatePairs<b2ContactManager>
1. Open the attached project "SpaceMonsters.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Click several times on the Game View and try to move the character with arrow keys (usually it takes 3 to 10 clicks).
Actual results: editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2.p2, 2017.3.2f1.
The workaround is to comment out the line which has Transform.LookAt() class.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused