Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Using Transform.LookAt() right after instantiating causes a crash in b2BroadPhase::UpdatePairs<b2ContactManager>
1. Open the attached project "SpaceMonsters.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Click several times on the Game View and try to move the character with arrow keys (usually it takes 3 to 10 clicks).
Actual results: editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2.p2, 2017.3.2f1.
The workaround is to comment out the line which has Transform.LookAt() class.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle