Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Using Transform.LookAt() right after instantiating causes a crash in b2BroadPhase::UpdatePairs<b2ContactManager>
1. Open the attached project "SpaceMonsters.zip";
2. Open the SampleScene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Click several times on the Game View and try to move the character with arrow keys (usually it takes 3 to 10 clicks).
Actual results: editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2.p2, 2017.3.2f1.
The workaround is to comment out the line which has Transform.LookAt() class.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode