Search Issue Tracker
Using SwitchActiveBuildTarget API does not fully switch build target
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. In File/Build Settings, set build to Android.
3. From Build menu, select 'Android'. (This script calls SwitchActiveBuildTarget to Android, and then builds the player.)
4. Note that build completes successfully without errors
5. In File | Build Settings, now set build to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
6. From Build menu, select 'Android'
7. You will see this error 'Type '[Assembly-CSharp]DemoInputManager' has an extra field 'messageCanvas' of type 'UnityEngine.GameObject' in the player and thus can't be serialized '.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect