Search Issue Tracker
Using SwitchActiveBuildTarget API does not fully switch build target
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. In File/Build Settings, set build to Android.
3. From Build menu, select 'Android'. (This script calls SwitchActiveBuildTarget to Android, and then builds the player.)
4. Note that build completes successfully without errors
5. In File | Build Settings, now set build to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
6. From Build menu, select 'Android'
7. You will see this error 'Type '[Assembly-CSharp]DemoInputManager' has an extra field 'messageCanvas' of type 'UnityEngine.GameObject' in the player and thus can't be serialized '.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP