Search Issue Tracker
Using SwitchActiveBuildTarget API does not fully switch build target
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. In File/Build Settings, set build to Android.
3. From Build menu, select 'Android'. (This script calls SwitchActiveBuildTarget to Android, and then builds the player.)
4. Note that build completes successfully without errors
5. In File | Build Settings, now set build to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
6. From Build menu, select 'Android'
7. You will see this error 'Type '[Assembly-CSharp]DemoInputManager' has an extra field 'messageCanvas' of type 'UnityEngine.GameObject' in the player and thus can't be serialized '.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.