Search Issue Tracker
Using SwitchActiveBuildTarget API does not fully switch build target
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. In File/Build Settings, set build to Android.
3. From Build menu, select 'Android'. (This script calls SwitchActiveBuildTarget to Android, and then builds the player.)
4. Note that build completes successfully without errors
5. In File | Build Settings, now set build to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
6. From Build menu, select 'Android'
7. You will see this error 'Type '[Assembly-CSharp]DemoInputManager' has an extra field 'messageCanvas' of type 'UnityEngine.GameObject' in the player and thus can't be serialized '.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures