Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Using Mock HMD - Vive VR SDK crashes on VRInput::InsertReferenceTransform
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a4.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true