Search Issue Tracker
Using Handles.DrawCamera in OnInteractivePreviewGUI overwrites part of the game view
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene
- switch to game view window and notice the grey rectangle
- click on any asset in the hierarchy to clear it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits