Search Issue Tracker
[Vulkan][Win64] Using FullScreenMode.FullScreenWindow or FullScreenMode.Windowed causes inaccurate resolution with glitches
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1085673-MisalignUIBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Player" -> "Other Settings" -> Vulkan is on top in "Graphics APIs for Windows"
3. Build project
4. Press on 2560x1080 button then on 1024*768 and observe the resolution change in the application
Expected result: the UI does not flicker when the resolution is changing
Actual result: the UI does flicker when the resolution is changing
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to FullScreenMode not existing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window