Search Issue Tracker
Using ETC1 with split alpha results in some textures getting corrupted after packing them with "Sprite Packer"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to android platform
3. If textures are not set to be compressed with ETC do so by clicking on the image and in "Format" option and select RGB Compressed ETC 4bits. Also, tick split alpha channel option
4. Go to window->Sprite Packer
5. Select "not_correct" Packing tag in the Sprite Packer window
6. Press "Pack"
-image get corrupted and looks nothing alike to the selected images which we packed(inspect the attached image)
Actual result: image get corrupted and looks nothing alike to the selected images which we packed(inspect the user attached "not_correct" image)
Expected result: images should be packed next to each other like when packing with "correct" tag(inspect the user has attached "correct" image).
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+