Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Using ETC1 with split alpha results in some textures getting corrupted after packing them with "Sprite Packer"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to android platform
3. If textures are not set to be compressed with ETC do so by clicking on the image and in "Format" option and select RGB Compressed ETC 4bits. Also, tick split alpha channel option
4. Go to window->Sprite Packer
5. Select "not_correct" Packing tag in the Sprite Packer window
6. Press "Pack"
-image get corrupted and looks nothing alike to the selected images which we packed(inspect the attached image)
Actual result: image get corrupted and looks nothing alike to the selected images which we packed(inspect the user attached "not_correct" image)
Expected result: images should be packed next to each other like when packing with "correct" tag(inspect the user has attached "correct" image).
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project