Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Using double forward slashes in paths when building player causes LoadScene and UnloadScene to fail with correct paths
1. Open QA attached project repro_1250807
2. Main Menu -> Build -> Either one
3. Press the "Load Scene B" button
Actual: Scene isn't loaded as the project is built with scene paths including double forward slash and loading the scene uses a single slash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes