Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Using double forward slashes in paths when building player causes LoadScene and UnloadScene to fail with correct paths
1. Open QA attached project repro_1250807
2. Main Menu -> Build -> Either one
3. Press the "Load Scene B" button
Actual: Scene isn't loaded as the project is built with scene paths including double forward slash and loading the scene uses a single slash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"