Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Using CinemaDirector, because of Mecanim Track, Unity crashes in mecanim::statemachine::StartState
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "1";
3. Press Ctrl + Shift + D (CinemaDirector will open);
4. Click Play button in the CinemaDirector window;
Actual result: Unity crashes in mecanim::statemachine::StartState (in about 12 second).
Expected result: Unity shouldn't crash.
Note: I find out that the crash is caused by Mecanim Track Animators Transition Duration and the blue line which represents animation end (blue_line.jpg). When Animators Transition Duration is not enough until it reaches the blue line, Unity crashes. Also, if the blue line is set to time before Animators finish their duration, it also causes the crash.
Furthermore, Unity doesn't crash, if after click Play button in the CinemaDirector window, Unity loses the focus (turn on the other program or a browser).
Reproduced with: 5.4.0a2, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3.
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4
Regression introduced in 5.4.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine