Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.2
Using Application.internetReachability with OnGUI causes errors in the Console
1. Open the attached project "OnGUIBugReport_U20173.zip";
2. Open the "Test" scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Try to resize the Game view.
Expected results: the result of internetReachability will be displayed and resizing the Game window won't affect it.
Actual results: the result of internetReachability is displayed, but after resizing the window, errors in the Console start appearing.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2p2, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a4.
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.2p3 and lower.
Regression has started: 2017.2.0f3.
Note: Error, which is shown in the console:
GUI Window tried to begin rendering while something else had not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or the previous OnGUI did not clean up properly.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.Layout () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:147) UnityEngine.GUIUtility.EndGUI (Int32 layoutType) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUIUtility.cs:228)
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'device.IsInsideFrame()'
Fixed in 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing