Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Using a .Net Standard 2.1 dll that references System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe via Nuget results in MissingMethodException
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)