Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Using a .Net Standard 2.1 dll that references System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe via Nuget results in MissingMethodException
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Removed the System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe dll from our version of Mono... https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/mono/pull/1486
This will result in a 'Could not load file or assembly' error providing the user with better feedback.