Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a15
User is not prompted to create HDRP Settings when trying to set up HDRP with the HDRP Wizard
Tested on: Windows 11
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new 3D project
2. Add High Definition Render Pipeline Package with the Package Manager
3. Navigate to Window > Rendering > HDRP Wizard
4. Click "Fix All"
Reproducible with: 14.0.3,15.0.0 (2022.2.0b5, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a8)
Not reproducible with: 10.10.0, 12.1.7, 13.1.8, 14.0.3 (2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b4)
Actual result: The HDRP Wizard tries to setup the project but fails in creating HDRP Settings and assigning them to the Graphics Settings and prints error message
Expected result: A pop-up appears asking the user if HDRP Settings Asset should be created and assigned to Graphics Settings and then creates and assigns it
"ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: method"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices