Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
User is not prompted to create HDRP Settings when trying to set up HDRP with the HDRP Wizard
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new 3D project
2. Add High Definition Render Pipeline Package with the Package Manager
3. Navigate to Window > Rendering > HDRP Wizard
4. Click "Fix All"
Actual result: The HDRP Wizard tries to setup the project but fails in creating HDRP Settings and assigning them to the Graphics Settings and prints error message
Expected result: A pop-up appears asking the user if HDRP Settings Asset should be created and assigned to Graphics Settings and then creates and assigns it
"ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: method"
Reproducible with: 14.0.3,15.0.0 (2022.2.0b5, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a8)
Not reproducible with: 10.10.0, 12.1.7, 13.1.8, 14.0.3 (2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing