Search Issue Tracker
User is not asked to enter build's name while making a standalone build.
User is not asked to enter build's name on making a standalone build rather he is asked to select a folder and the build is made with the current folder's name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a scene.
2. File -> Build Setting -> Add Open scenes.
3. Observe that user is asked to select a folder rather than being asked for a name for the build.
Note : Occurs for all platform except Android.
Working Fine With : 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6
Occuring On : 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1