Search Issue Tracker
User is not asked to enter build's name while making a standalone build.
User is not asked to enter build's name on making a standalone build rather he is asked to select a folder and the build is made with the current folder's name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a scene.
2. File -> Build Setting -> Add Open scenes.
3. Observe that user is asked to select a folder rather than being asked for a name for the build.
Note : Occurs for all platform except Android.
Working Fine With : 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b6
Occuring On : 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible