Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
User can set both "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" flags in NetworkIdentity
In NetworkIdentity user can set both Server Only and Local Player Authority flags, but this doesn't make any sense.
So, probably it would be good to automatically disable and turn off "Local Player Authority" checkBox if user sets "Server Only"
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create Cube and add NetworkIdentity - you can see there "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" checkBoxes
3 You can set both these flags - but this doesn't make sense
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events