Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
User can set both "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" flags in NetworkIdentity
In NetworkIdentity user can set both Server Only and Local Player Authority flags, but this doesn't make any sense.
So, probably it would be good to automatically disable and turn off "Local Player Authority" checkBox if user sets "Server Only"
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create Cube and add NetworkIdentity - you can see there "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" checkBoxes
3 You can set both these flags - but this doesn't make sense
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open
- Project Settings window is black when changing Color Space from Gamma on Vulkan
- Crash on GenerateTextureAndSpriteRectDataFromAtlasMask when clicking "Pack Preview" after packing an Asset into Sprite Atlas