Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
User can set both "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" flags in NetworkIdentity
In NetworkIdentity user can set both Server Only and Local Player Authority flags, but this doesn't make any sense.
So, probably it would be good to automatically disable and turn off "Local Player Authority" checkBox if user sets "Server Only"
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create Cube and add NetworkIdentity - you can see there "Local Player Authority" and "Server Only" checkBoxes
3 You can set both these flags - but this doesn't make sense
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode