Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] [Universal Renderer] Post-processing doesn't enable when PostProcessData reassigned from the asset selector window
On assigning Post-processing Data to None, the Post-processing Enabled checkbox gets unchecked automatically in the Inspector when 2D Renderer is selected in the Project window, Also selecting PostProcessData from the Assets selector window doesn't enable the Post-processing, Refer to the attached video.
Note: Enable checkbox manually for reassigning the PostProcessData
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with URP Template
2. Project > Create > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > 2D Renderer
3. Inspector > Post-procesing > Data > None
Post-processing enable checkbox gets unchecked automatically on selecting PostProcessData to none and doesn't get enable on selecting PostProcessData again from the asset selector window
Post-processing gets enabled on selecting PostProcesData from the asset selector window
Note: Post-processing dropdown menu is introduced in package version URP 11.0.0 and Unity 2021.1.0a10
2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0a10 with pacakge version 11.0.0
Windows 10, macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy