Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] The Viewport Rect isn't correctly applied when the camera is outputting into a RenderTexture
Repro step :
- Open ViewportRect_URP
- Open Scene "Repro.unity"
- Open GameView : see a green
Expected result : half of the game view in red, the other half in green.
Two way to see the expected result :
- Disable URP (simply removing it from package.json)
- Enable AntiAliasing on target render texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags