Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] The Viewport Rect isn't correctly applied when the camera is outputting into a RenderTexture
Repro step :
- Open ViewportRect_URP
- Open Scene "Repro.unity"
- Open GameView : see a green
Expected result : half of the game view in red, the other half in green.
Two way to see the expected result :
- Disable URP (simply removing it from package.json)
- Enable AntiAliasing on target render texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan