Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.3.X
[URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
When calling RenderPipeline.SubmitRenderRequest with Native Render Pass enabled on the renderer, there's errors in the console due to size mismatch.
RenderPass: The dimensions or sample count of attachment 0 do not match RenderPass specifications (1536 x 864 1AA) vs (1920 x 1080 1AA).
BeginSubPass: Not inside a Renderpass
EndRenderPass: Not inside a Renderpass
(Here, game view is 1536 x 864, destination render texture is 1920 x 1080.)
I haven't tested on other versions, so I don't know if it's a regression.
- Open the SampleScene in the attached project.
Notice the RenderTexture in the assets.
Expected: The scene renders to the render texture.
Actual: The render texture is always black and there's errors in the console (see above).
Disabling native render pass fixes it, setting the render scale to 1 also fixes it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console