Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.4
Found in [Package]
[URP][SpriteLight 2D] On deleting sprite from Sprite Light 2D, Scene and Game view doesn't update
Reference is not updated in the Scene and Game window on deleting assigned sprite from the Sprite Light 2D
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Delete Hierarchy > Sprite Light 2D > Inspector > Sprite
Scene view and Game view should be updated with blank image
Scene view and Game view is not updated
Reproducible on: Package Version 7.1.2, 7.1.1
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown