Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1
[URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
[Original Fogbugz case link|https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1326941/] fixed [here|https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/4798]
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project named "Case_1326941"
# Open the SampleScene
# Observe the Sphere in the Scene
Expected result: The Sphere is colored red which would match the behavior in Legacy and HDRP
Actual result: The Sphere is colored cyan, with red highlights
Reproducible with: 7.5.3(2019.4.24f1), 10.4.0(2020.3.3f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.2f1), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform