Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP/Fog] VFX Particles
1. Import the attached package in a project running LWRP / Universal RP
2. Enable Fog in the lighting settings and set it to Exponential or Exponential Squared
3. Change the Density and observe how the quad and the VFX in the scene are receiving inverted fog values.
- Works fine with Linear fog
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0