Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[URP] Transparencies are ignored because URP uses _BaseMap as main texture identifier
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project (URP_TextureAlphaMask_Shadows)
2. Bake the lighting using either the CPU or the GPU lightmapper
3. Notice that the shadow cast from the mesh that uses the Baked Lit shader does not respect texture alpha
- Reproduces both on CPU and GPU ligthmapper
- Reproduces only with the Baked Lit shader; other URP lit shaders are not affected
- Observed in 2019.3.13f1 on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
- Crash on RaiseException when calling MethodInfo.Invoke in an obfuscated DLL
- Animator Parameter values reset and cannot be changed after setting a Curve on an AnimationClip
- ArgumentException is thrown when a "None" value is passed to a GameObject property via UnityEvent
Sep 17, 2020 09:22
Any update on this one? It's been sitting in the 'planned for 2019.4' for months now?
Sep 09, 2020 22:55
Please implement for production environment 2019.4 LTS as planned as soon as possible.
(And please remove reCAPTCHA after logging in and waiting for the security email. It make no sense. You might receive more votes)