Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.5f1
URP Shaders are sometimes unnecessarily accessing basemap.
Discovered in this discussion, URP Shaders are sometimes accessing the basemap unnecessarily that affects a performance in a negative way.
The shaders are missing a check for _ALPHATEST_ON in some places and that keyword needs to be available in both vertex and fragment shaders.
On 2023.3 this issue was fixed with this PR
2023.2 and 2022.3 need this fix as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"