Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP][ShaderGraph] undeclared identifier 'builtinEmissiveColor' error when assigning a Lit VFX Shadergraph to a Lit URP output.
1. Crete a new VFX
2. Create a new Visual Effect Shadergraph (old integration)
3. Open the ShaderGraph and set it to use 'Lit'.
4. In the VFX, create a Lit URP Quad output and connect it.
5. Assign the ShaderGraph asset to the lit output
6. Observe the errors.
- Not a regression as URP Lit Outputs just got added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project