Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP][ShaderGraph] undeclared identifier 'builtinEmissiveColor' error when assigning a Lit VFX Shadergraph to a Lit URP output.
1. Crete a new VFX
2. Create a new Visual Effect Shadergraph (old integration)
3. Open the ShaderGraph and set it to use 'Lit'.
4. In the VFX, create a Lit URP Quad output and connect it.
5. Assign the ShaderGraph asset to the lit output
6. Observe the errors.
- Not a regression as URP Lit Outputs just got added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12