Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP][ShaderGraph] undeclared identifier 'builtinEmissiveColor' error when assigning a Lit VFX Shadergraph to a Lit URP output.
1. Crete a new VFX
2. Create a new Visual Effect Shadergraph (old integration)
3. Open the ShaderGraph and set it to use 'Lit'.
4. In the VFX, create a Lit URP Quad output and connect it.
5. Assign the ShaderGraph asset to the lit output
6. Observe the errors.
- Not a regression as URP Lit Outputs just got added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes