Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0-preview1
Fixed in 7.5.0, 8.3.0, 9.0.0-preview.57
Found in [Package]
[URP] RenderObject name does not reflect inside CustomForwardRendererData asset on renaming in the Inspector
RenderObject name does not reflect inside CustomForwardRendererData asset on renaming in the Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Project.
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create Rendering > Forward Renderer.
3. Add Renderer Feature > Render Objects.
4. Change the name of the New Render Objects component.
RenderObject name does not reflect inside CustomForwardRendererData asset.
RenderObject name should reflect inside CustomForwardRendererData asset
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.1.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan