Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
URP Renderer asset's "Renderer Features" list item's "Name" text field does not support undo functionality
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1218982.zip)
2. Select the "UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer" in the Project window
3. In the Inspector, under "Renderer features", expand the "Test (RenderObjects)" item if it's not expanded
4. In the "Name" field change the name from "Test" to "NewName" and press enter
5. Press Ctrl+Z or go to (Edit > Undo Inspector) in the menu bar
Expected result: The "Name" field's value changes back to "Test"
Actual result: Nothing changes and the "Name" field's value stays set to "NewName"
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6 (5.10.0), 2019.3.2f1 (6.9.2), 2020.1.0a24 (7.2.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (doesn't support LWRP), 2018.4.17f1 (4.10.0), 2019.2.0a5 (5.9.0) (Doesn't have a "Renderer Features" list or unable to create new renderer feature)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off